This is a quick-post everybody. I’m so happy that kikaysikat is back in action. Since yesterday last night, I had a hard time falling asleep because as some of you have noticed, the comments functionality (DISQUS) of the website broke! I had to fix it ASAP! Ha… the benefit of being familiar with codes and such if you’re from IT. Who’s working in the computer and tech industry here? Shout out! Well, after hours of labor and restarting from scratch. We’re finally back!
This is a make-up look I did today, as in today talaga (HAHA). I was browsing thru old photographs of popular icons from yesteryears like Aubrey Hepburn, Judy Garland, Marilyn Monroe, and such and I finally found someone that I truly truly like. Guess who? It’s Sophia Loren! I like how she’s sultry and sexy. Bare brows, strong cat-eyes. Gosh her bone structure is to die for! As an ode to Sophia, I attempted to tone down her look so it’s wearable for the modern filipina like I am.
I moved to a new home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
- Laneige BB Cushion in #21 Natural Beige (foundation/base)
- Naturactor Concealer #140 (concealer)
- PIXY Eye Shadow in #01 Romantic Poem (eyeshadow)
- Max Factor Lipfinity (lipstick)
- Canmake Nose Shadow Powder (contour)
- Canmake Shading Powder (contour)
- Bourjois Blush in Rose D’or
- Heroine Make Impact Liquid Liner (cat eye liner eyelids)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Stray Dog (eyeliner, undereyes)