Dermal fillers have flooded the market of cosmetic products. And it is not surprising, because they make it possible to change the state of the skin for the better without surgery. There will be a review of the instructions on the use of the dermal fillers Radiesse and Juvederm in this article.
The product is used in the cosmetological sphere and it is an implant that has undergone the procedure of sterilization. There are no additives of animal origin in its composition, so it is absolutely safe and does not need to be tested prior to its use. The main component is a biologically degradable material.
In order to perform the procedure, it is necessary to have syringes and needles of the required size. These are usually included in the kit. Then the procedure proceeds according to the following steps:
- the patient is prepared for a subcutaneous injection, i.e. the injection site is marked by a specialist and is treated with antiseptic and, if necessary, anesthetic solutions;
- then the needles and syringes are prepared, and a new needle is used for each of the syringes;
- the package is taken out of the foil in which it is stored in the kit;
- the drug is introduced into the required area in the required amount;
- the patient should remain laid down for a few minutes.
For a week after the procedure you cannot spend time in the direct sunlight, use any cosmetics or visit places where there is a high level of humidity.
The product is made on the basis of hyaluronic acid produced in the USA. It is widely used for face contouring plasty performed at any age. The advantages of the product are obvious and they are in the following aspects:
- optimal concentration of hyaluronic acid;
- the presence of the phosphate buffer in the formulation;
- the presence of an anesthetic in it.
The product line includes a wide range of fillers Juvederm of different density and functionality.
- Volbella. This gel has the lowest density and contains 15 mg of hyaluronic acid per 1 ml. Typically, it is used in the correction of the nasolacrimal furrow and wrinkles around the mouth, as well as for lip augmentation.
- Volift. The product has a medium density and contains lidocaine as well as a phosphate buffer. It facilitates the elimination of nasolabial folds and lip correction. It is introduced into the middle layers of the dermis.
- Voluma. The product has a high density – 20 mg per ml. Its effectiveness is high, and the effect is maintained up to 18 months.
- Ultra. It is a whole series of preparations of high density, which stimulate collagen production. They are injected into the superficial skin layers.
Only an experienced cosmetologist can select a suitable product that will not do any harm to the skin, but, on the contrary, will improve its appearance.
Are There Any Restrictions?
Neither of these substances is used if the following conditions are present:
- acute or chronic inflammation;
- excessive sensitivity to the ingredients;
- predisposition to inflammatory responses;
- presence of foreign objects in the body;
- systemic disorders that are associated with slow healing of wounds.
The preparations are not injected into blood vessels, as this can lead to various complications in the circulatory system. The products should not be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding, as the degree of risk of their use in these cases has not been determined.
Before using this or that preparation it is necessary to consult a doctor, who will prescribe treatment in accordance with the individual peculiarities of your body.