I moved to a new home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
I love “window shopping” in Althea Korea to scout for new KBeauty products to try. In a recent haul, I was searching for a basic finishing powder that’s pressed, not loose. Most translucent powders I own are loose and is difficult to bring around. I read good reviews online so I decided to purchase it and see for myself. While I do not have oily skin, I struggle with acidity and oxidation. Makeup turns orange on me and looks muddy after a few hours of wear. I’m not fond of using primers because I haven’t found “the one” yet and I like something multipurpose. One that sets makeup, and easy to carry for retouching.
My full and easy-to-digest review at the end of this post.
Price: 480php and I got it from Althea Korea!
Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Pact Review
- Packaging – It comes in a tiny mint green plastic compact with mirror and puff.
- Coverage – Minimal coverage
- Staying Power – Kept my makeup intact the whole day.
- Oil Control – Kept my face matte for 3 hours.
- Shade/Finish – Color white in the pan. It applies translucent on skin even after 3 layers.
- Texture – Super silky
- Scent – No detectable fragrance
- Final Thoughts – I’m not sure if it’s the powder or its combination with my Club Clio Kill Cover Cushion but based on my selfie above, I look poreless and flawless! The powder is good enough for me but not enough to really WOW. It didn’t break me out, and I feel like the compact will last a long time. My face literally looks smooth in real life and in photos. No need for filters. I like that the compact is small enough to fit a purse and it’s not so pricey. I use the puff when retouching but use a brush when I use to set my makeup. Will I buy again? Nope. I’m still searching for that powder that does not only mattify but also has skincare benefits. Lots of extras. I want my powder extra extra.