Visit my other home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
Good Stuffs/Pro’s/What I like:
- It’s super hydrating, it feels like a lip balm upon application.
- The packaging looks and feels sturdy and safe. It doesn’t feel like it will get ruined once you add it to your kikay kit.
- LONGEVITY!? Gosh it stayed on for hours. I wore it during my shift from 10 pm to 7 am and still the stain was there, the lipstick itself is gone but the tint it left stayed for such a long period of time.
- I don’t have any idea what the packaging says but it claims it has “Natural Herbal Essences” so that’s a good thing, we know it’s natural and safe.
- One Swipe is all you need! The tint, well “magic” instantly works once applied.
- No Scent! I know not much people are a fan of lipsticks with scents.
- The box is in japanese! I wish they considered international customers like us who can’t read japanese.
- Not much shades to offer, most of them as mentioned offer the same tint which is a red,pink, or orange.
Tip: If you’re doing an ombre-gradiation lips be careful cuz the tint stays for hours. No mistakes shall be done.
- YES! I highly suggest this if you’re someone who’s on the go and don’t wanna look “dead” and wants to add up some color to look some how happy.
- I suggest getting at least 3 shades a pink, orange, and red.
- I highly suggest the orange one if you’re someone with Medium-Light Skin
Kikaysikat Says: It’s a DUPE for Dior Addict Lip Glow!!!!