Staying is rewarding! As a treat to its valued subscribers, PLDT Home launches its improved loyalty program, PLDT Home Rewards. With this new program, subscribers can earn and use crystals to pay for PLDT and Smart products and services, get bill rebates from Cignal, Maynilad and Easytrip, accumulate raffle entries and instantly avail of exclusive deals and discounts from various partner merchants.
“PLDT has always valued its customers’ trust and loyalty. We want to continuously thank them for supporting and staying with PLDT all throughout these years. With the new PLDT Home Rewards, our subscribers can easily earn points that we call ‘crystals’ and win huge and exciting raffle prizes every month. The earned crystals can be used to shop, purchase food online, and make better moments at Home,” said Patrick Tang, Vice President and Head of PLDT Home Customer Management.
Signing up is easier than ever
To register, just simply go to the MVP Rewards website at mvprewards.ph/signup or download the MVP Rewards mobile application and click the SIGN-UP button. The MVP Rewards sign-up page will open, and it will take no time at all to fill-out the required details. Register, accept, and continue! At the MVP Rewards Home Page, look for the PLDT Home logo and click it, link your PLDT account and encode the details needed. Users can enroll up to five (5) accounts.
Different ways to earn and use crystals
As a member, subscribers can automatically earn crystals in many ways.
- A member gets 20 welcome points for every PLDT Home account enrolled.
- Paying in-full and on-time also earns crystals. One (1) crystal will be earned for every Php250 spent.
- An additional 20 points can be received by enrolling your PLDT account to auto-charge arrangement, and another 20 points if you go green or enroll your account to paperless billing.
- You will also receive 20 crystals if you purchase any PLDT Home gadget or avail any value-added services like a Cignal subscription.
- Account upgrades earn the highest number of crystals with a total of 50 for getting a higher plan or migrating your line to another technology (e.g. DSL to Fiber).
- Soon payments made via the accepted digital channels such as electronic wallets like Paymaya, internet and phone banking, credit card, debit card etc. will be granted five (5) crystals.
If you want to use your crystals, you can simply go to the MVP Rewards Homepage (website or mobile application), click ‘Redeem’ and choose the PLDT Home logo. These points can be used to avail deals and discounts from Shopee, Nike Park, Planet Sports, Din Tai Fung, Gong Cha, National Bookstore and more.
“This bigger and better loyalty program is just one of the many exciting rewards for our loyal subscribers. Powered by the fastest and strongest connections, our subscribers enjoy better and more meaningful digital experiences at home,” said Tang. To learn more about this loyalty and rewards program, visit bit.ly/3dUbe4Y.