I moved to a new home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
One of my hobbies is on-line window shopping. Shop in the US Ship to the Philippines is a dream. I usually check out what’s new on makeup from popular stores in the US like Sephora, Ulta, Target, and Amazon. Then after a few minutes wipe my drool of my mouth. The shopaholic in me wants to buy this and that but the praninger-z in me tells me the following:
- You don’t have any credit card (yes I had mine stopped last year because I can’t really control my spending huhu T_T)
- Expect problems in customs AND weird taxes
- How can I be sure that my orders will safely arrive on my doorstep?
Luckily, I discovered a shopping service while browsing on instagram. Arenade.PH. I did a thorough background check (to make sure they don’t dupe customers) and decided to give it a try. Perfect timing because I was lusting over that new Chocolate Bonbons Palette from Too Faced Cosmetics, a few Color Pop Lipsticks, and yes, I want a new pair of leather Chuck Taylors from Converse that is so hard to find here in the Philippines!
How to Shop in Arenade.ph (Shop in the US Ship to the Philippines)
- Search for any item on their search bar. Then you can request a shipping price for the specific item you want. Once they’ve updated the international shipping price, you can add the item to cart and then checkout. You can find almost anything from their search bar.
- You can request to buy from a specific website from the USA through this link:
My Arenade.ph Experience
- I simply gave them the link of the items I want, and I also picked a few on-hand items from their on-line store
I received a quotation of price and shipping price (It’s just converted to peso. Their service fee is so low I barely notice it)
- 3 weeks later I received an e-mail that my items have arrived in the Philippines and is ready to be shipped! YEHEY!
- I got my orders way earlier than I expected and in perfect condition. All of them were in bubble wraps. Even my eyeshadow palette remain intact! Woot! If you guys
are aching to purchase stuff from the US or International stores, I definitely recommend Arenade.PH!
I got my orders way earlier than I expected and in perfect condition. All of them were in bubble wraps. Even my eyeshadow palette remain intact! Woot! If you guys are aching to purchase stuff from the US or International stores, I definitely recommend Arenade.PH!