I moved to a new home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
I need more practice. Better and more detailed description in the video next time. Hey I’m not wearing any makeup here! 🙂 Nahihiya pa ko since nagtatago ako in a phone booth during breaktime hahaha.
The Keep Pile (keep for myself bwahahaha)
- Aloe Vera Gel – for sunburns and tattoo healing
- Some japanese shampoo and conditioner in sachet form – curious on how it smells
- Nivea Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes
Fanny Serrano Powder Blush– decided to toss this, the warm chiffon shade is too brown and matte but too warm it isn’t working for me as a blush. It’s too light to be used as a contour powder too.
- Cure Exfoliating Gel – I love this, too bad the full size is too expensive. Thank God for samples.
The Toss Pile (giving away to relatives/friends/colleagues)
- Colgate Optic White Toothpaste – I have braces, I can’t use something abrasive
- Garnier Light Complete Serum Cream / Facial Scrub – Bleh
- DermaL Face Masks – I have too many masks from Leaders Korea that I love
- Cetaphil Samplers – I don’t like cetaphil, it’s not really a gentle cleanser (IMO)
I still highly advise you on subscribing monthly to BDJ’s boxes. It’s really worth it for its price. You get full-sized items and the box is valued 2-3x its worth. I love it! How do you like the toss or keep segment? Let me know what you think and leave me some comment love below!