Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick Price – 165PHPWhere to Buy Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick – Department Stores, Watson’s Mercury Drug, 7-11, Basically almost anywhere
Okay, how are you doing? I’m here on my desk sipping a cup of coffee trying so hard to balance everything. I wonder how many of you shuffle having more roles in their lives than one. I promised myself to prioritize work during working hours, blog, when the rest of the Philippines is sleeping already, a loving mom to Geof when I go home from work and as a girlfriend when I’m with John 🙂
Not to mention the scheduled events, business meetings,social media research SEO, graphic design, site optimization, that I try to squeeze in with the little time I have. @_@
How do you keep up with your day?
Well enough of my personal stories, today I’ll be featuring a local makeup brand cult classic. Ever Bilena. If you’re from the Philippines, and started out with not so much money on your pocket you most likely started out with this brand as a starter (among other local brands such as nichido, aido, fashion 21, fanny serano, kokuryu). By being a budget brand? Does it sacrifice the quality? Find out now.
EVER BILENA MATTE LIPSTICK SWATCHES
Visit my other home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
|L-R: Fierce Red, Vamp Red, Viva, Off Beat Pink|
|Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick In Fierce Red|
|Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick In Offbeat Pink|
|Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick In Viva|
MY EVER BILENA MATTE LIPSTICK REVIEW
- -These lipsticks are well pigmented and have excellent color payoff
- -These are matte but can easily be blended on our lips and not very drying at all (for me)
- -Comes in a matte classy case that you wouldn’t feel ashamed to bring out BUT…
- -Packaging is flimsy, very flimsy, I couldn’t even keep the cap stay put. I suggest transfering this on to a pot.
- -Most shades are limited to reds and pinks. Most look quite similar to each other. I suggest finding your favorite red or your favorite pink
- -They say these lipsticks can be a dupe or a save version for some of MAC’s lipstick. They sayyyyy VIVA is a dupe for Pink Noveau. I reviewed Pink Noveau years ago with a dupe from Wet N Wild. What do you think?
I’m thankful for Ever Bilena for sending these lipstcks for me to try. My favorite of the bunch is Off Beat Pink which flatters my olive skin tone and brightens up my complexion. I really wished they made the casing sturdier. I swatched these on my lips bare faced! 😀
What’s your favorite shade among the 3? Fierce Red? Offbeat Pink? or Viva? I’d love to know!