I moved to a new home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
Are you looking for an affordable powder foundation? A product that actually works as expected and has exceptional quality. It’s quite a challenge to find something like this from a local brand but finally I’m able to share something with you. EB Powder Matte Foundation in Light Oriental. I discovered this with the help from Kenny (@makeupbykenny), my friend from the beauty blogging world. He writes honest feedback and doesn’t go around the bush. My kind of beauty blogging pal!
I purchased this because I find that my holy grail NARS All-Day Luminous Powder Foundation too expensive na. Despite the quality of the powder, the packaging stresses me out. The product inside cracks and waste a lot powder. Is this a decent dupe? Read until the end for the full review, swatches, and photos.
SWATCH AND PLAY VLOG: EB POWDER MATTE FOUNDATION
Priced at PHP 165. EB Powder Matte Foundation creates a weightless feel for a natural matte finish and provides full coverage that lasts all day. It can be applied wet or dry depending on the desired effect. Perfect for on-the-go touch-up, makeup setting, and spot coverage.
PHOTOS AND SWATCH
EB Powder Matte Foundation Review
- Packaging – The black packaging with small typography makes it look classy. You won’t be ashamed of bringing this out when you go and retouch. It comes with a built-in mirror and a soft sponge.
- Coverage – It has light-medium coverage. You still need to use a concealer if you want to cover dark spots, pimples, and dark circles. Used alone, it helped in making my skin look even-toned.
- Staying Power – It doesn’t last all-day as it claims to be. When worn dry without a primer, this is good for 3 hours.
- Shade/Finish – It applies matte, but with our humid climate, it sets to a dewy finish. Don’t worry. This has no shimmer. The dewyness makes it look better and natural. Like your skin but better. The Light Oriental shade is perfect for the common pinay skintone like mine. Not too yellow, not too pink. Not too light, not too dark.
- Scent – It’s fragrance free.
- Final Thoughts – I bought one for myself, now I bought 2 for my mom and tita. This is something I will buy over and over. At 165 pesos, it’s a steal for the quality it brings! Those with troubled skin might need an extra layer of liquid foundation + concealer first. A good dupe for NARS All-Day Luminous in FIJI? YES!