Vitapack Slimaluma has Yerba Mate as one of their ingredients that’s why I bought it. It’s supposed to stabilize moods without the rush that you get from caffeine. It’s mood boosting, but not to the point of over-buzz and it has no crash unlike coffee from caffeine.
WHERE TO BUY? Buy Vitapack Slimaluma at Lazada
Ever since I started taking Vitapack Slimaluma twice a day, before lunch. I started dropping weight. I rarely go to the scales but the body figure will show. For some people this is a good thing, but for someone like myself who exercises 4x a week and follow a “strict” diet with macro and calorie counting, and being someone who has a normal weight. Supplementing myself potent slimming pills can be a bit of an overkill. I’ve been losing weight too fast.
Now, don’t let this discourage you. I still take Vitapack Slimaluma but instead of the recommended use of 2x a day, I just take it 1x a day, 30 minutes before I hit the gym. That means taking it once a day, 4 times a week.
- Slimaluma – Slimaluma is Gencor’s proprietary and patented Caralluma Fimbriata extract. Caralluma Fimbriata is a cactus-like plant with long-standing use as food in India. The cactus was often eaten by local tribes-people to ward off hunger while hunting in the forests. Its appetite suppressing qualities make it an ideal addition to modern diets. Gencor has developed a patented process for extracting the key constituents of the whole plant associated with appetite suppression and healthy weight management without chemically altering those constituents.
- Chromium picolinate – lowers blood sugar
- Yerba Mate
- Mental function. Early research suggests that drinking a beverage containing yerbe mate does not affect mental performance in healthy females.
- Diabetes. Early research suggests that drinking yerba mate tea three times daily for 60 days can lower blood sugar in people with diabetes.
- High lipid (fat) levels in the blood. Early research suggests that drinking tea containing yerba mate three times daily for 40 days can lower total cholesteroland low-density lipoprotein (LDL or “bad”) cholesterol in people with high levels of lipids (fats) in the blood. Also, drinking yerba mate tea appeasr to reduce LDL (“bad”) cholesterol and increase high-density lipoprotein (HDL or “good”) cholesterol in people with high cholesterol who are also taking statin drugs.
- Obesity. Early research shows that taking yerba mate by mouth might causeweight loss when used in combination with guarana and damiana.
- Osteoporosis. Drinking a traditional yerba mate tea daily might reduce the rate of bone loss in postmenopausal women.
- Prediabetes. Early research suggests that drinking yerba mate tea three times daily for 60 days does not reduce blood sugar before eating in people with prediabetes. However, it might reduce glycated hemoglobin (HbA1C), a measure of average blood sugar.
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs).
- Heart conditions.
- Kidney and bladder stones.
- Mental and physical tiredness (fatigue).
- Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).
- Fluid retention.
- Low blood pressure (hypotension).
- Ginger – Speeds up metabolism
What’s super nice about Vitapack Slimaluma is how it maximizes the use of all-natural but potent ingredients to supplement your weight loss goals. It helps supress appetite, lowers your blood sugar, boost your mood, helps constipation and speeds up metabolism. I agree with how it helps boost your mood. Ever since I started taking this, I rarely get flare-ups or bouts of irritability and anger. I feel more sensible, happy and energetic.
It’s an effective weight loss supplement that I believe will help you lose weight regardless of how heavy you exercise. A heed of warning though, it effectively suppresses appetite so I suggest try taking it 1 capsule a day first as not to overdo it. If you are severely obese, you can try taking it 2x a day.