Update March 20 2015: Using this made me really itchy! I remember kaya I didn’t make another follow up post for this one. After a while the opening of the bottle gets really sticky. Tapos yung itch ko kapag kinamot ko (makati nga kasi) it left me with unslightly red spots, maybe because the fragrance is too strong? Maybe hindi lang ako hiyang. I’d use other whitening lotion brands instead. No, it didn’t make me “fairer” in 14 days. While I do like their creme in the original blue tin (the one made in germany) and if ever a new product comes out I’m still open to try it for you guys 🙂
What I Like About Nivea Whitening Serum
- It’s non-sticky.
- It glides smoothly on skin and is absorbed easily
- It won’t feel heavy on your skin
- It’s main ingredient is Vitamin C. (I just wonder how they preserve its efficacy since Vit. C easily dies out)
- It’s affordable and readily available anywhere
- It’s from Nivea.
- They don’t give you false claims like “You’ll be instantly fairer” in one use.
- SPF26 is high enough for the body especially if you’d head out in the sun when you walk through and fro your daily activities like work or sports. You should use a separate sunblock when you swim though!
|Dang! Look at how flawless and fair her back looks.|