Visit my other home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
Howdy folks! Let’s talk business! Since yours truly is a 100% certified gym freak, why not help spread the word errr franchise! I’ve been into A LOT of gym facilities in the Philippines. From small-scale tita places like Curves to cycling at Ride Revolution. But my favorite has to be ANYTIME FITNESS!
So today we’ll talk about to franchise Anytime Fitness in the Philippines.
About Anytime Fitness
AnyTime Fitness started in Minnesota, USA in 2002. The founders created the club with the goal of making it a trend-setting business that incorporates “fun, fitness, and funds” for its partner franchisees. They combined convenience and technology with the fitness business and developed a 24-hour, co-ed fitness franchise that allows members to use the facilities anytime of the day.
Services and Features:
- Anywhere Club Access – allows members to use all Anytime Fitness centers worldwide
- Certified Personal Training – for convenience and guidance of its members
- Onsite Security Systems – incorporates proprietary access software and onsite security systems to keep its members safe while they work out
I can personally attest to this being an Anytime Fitness Member. I love taking advantage of their Anywhere Club Access because as a blogger, I’m always out and about. I’m happy that I can workout anywhere anytime with their anywhere club access! – Kaycee, The Macho Mom
Anytime Fitness Franchise Fee
To operate an Anytime Fitness franchise in the Philippines, you will need to pay an initial Franchise Fee of P2,700,000 plus VAT.
In addition to the franchise fee, there is also a flat fee of P85,000 per month, excluding VAT, replacing the monthly percentage of sales common in other franchising ventures.
Overall, the Total Franchise Investment required to operate Anytime Fitness can range from P7,150,000 to P15,625,000.
Franchise Package Inclusions
1. Start-up Services
Licensed franchisees enjoy the following Start-up Services provided by Anytime Fitness:
- Site Selection and Lease Negotiation
- Club Layout & Design
- Construction Guidance and Consultation
- Marketing and Pre-sales
- Staffing Consultation and Checklist
- Comprehensive Training through workshops, advanced managerial sessions, and annual franchisee conferences
2. Ongoing Support
Once the franchise is up and running, Anytime Fitness continues to offer tools and resources as part of the franchise package, including:
- Online Operations Manual tailored to the specific phases of your business
- Advanced training for managers and sales personnel
- Training sessions conducted by corporate representatives
- Monthly Conference calls and webinars held at various times
- Online Tools Available on the Franchisee Support Centre
- National Branding & Marketing Support
- International Conferences with other Anytime Fitness franchisees
- Access & security systems, with integrated billing and payment processing
- Member check-in and data-management tools, with integrated marketing features.
- Vending Solutions through cashless design allowing members to charge purchases to their member account, helping you create revenue without staff
- Worldwide membership reciprocity program – Anywhere Access Club
- Low staffing requirement leading to flexible schedule for franchisee
- Expertly designed workout areas
- Safe, easy to use, cutting-edge equipment
- Franchisee support on all phases of club development and ongoing operations
- One Week Initial Training
- Continual Evaluation & Feedback
4. Support on Generating Revenue Streams
Anytime Fitness also helps franchisees set up a variety of alternative sources of income, such as personalized coaching program and vending. They also help connect franchisees with other owners so they can network and learn how to make the most out of their Anytime Fitness franchise.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact the Anytime Fitness franchise sales team at +63 929 5804 083 or their website at www.anytimefitness.ph