I moved to a new home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
Do slimming coffees work? YES and NO. It’s a vague answer that I’ll be exploring with you in detail in today’s post. My mom has been bugging me to buy her slimming pills, slimming coffees, fiber, or any other supplement in the market. She’s expecting to lose weight just by taking in these products. But take note of this very important keyword; supplement. It is meant to support, assist, and help. Never depend on this alone if you want to achieve a healthy and fit body. But I gave in. “FINE MOM, I’ll try this together with you”. So Skinny Coffee trial it is.
Determined to get fit? Check out my Project Sexy post for complete diet tips and exercise routines.
What is Skinny Coffee?
It’s distributed by the company Sakura and it sells for 130php for a box of 5 sachets. They claim to help you lose weight without any harsh side effects like LBM, headaches, dehydration, etc.
Skinny Coffee Ingredients
- Non-dairy Creamer
- Coffee Powder
- L-Carnitine (boosts energy, speeds up metabolism)
- Garcinia Cambogia (click the link to find out more about this ingredient)
- Green Tea Leaf Extract (anti-oxidant, caffeine, energy booster)
- Stevia (as sweetener)
I just drink 1 cup every morning. I took this for 5 days straight, my mom and I had a box each
- Since I take this every morning, I noticed to have more energy than usual vs regular coffee
- Less appetite for food. Good for mom, not good for me. I need to eat a lot to gain muscle. I force fed myself while taking this because it’s a challenge to eat when you don’t feel like it.
- I felt thirsty all the time, my mom noticed this too. I drank and drank a lot of WATER.
- Having super energy and a caffeine boost help me with my heavy lifts.
- True to its claim, it does not have any side effects like LBM, migraine, heart palpitations, etc
RECOMMENDATION & REVIEW
- My mom is still fat. I lost a lot of fat-mass. Keypoint: Exercise and healthy diet. This is just an aid. Do not depend on this if you want to lose weight.
- Do not take this while pregnant or if you have any heart ailments
- Do not expect to lose significant weight if you don’t partner this with a healthy diet and exercise!
- I recommend this to folks who want an effective boost of energy for their daily activities
- It tastes yummy! Surprisingly, it isn’t sickly sweet. It has a hint of creamy mocha and a pinch of chocolate. You wouldn’t think it’s a “slimming” product.
- Thankful they used a natural sweetener such as stevia ^_^
- A cup of skinny coffee is cheaper than a cup of joe at your favorite coffee shop. It helps you manage your weight too
- If you’re used to eating a lot, this will help you curb that appetite for junk
That’s it folks! I hope you enjoyed this review! See you soon ha? Come back and visit the blog daily 🙂